* Could this year’s market be a repeat of the last?
* Why isn’t valuation a significant factor in portfolio positioning during this current cycle?
* Is government stimulus distorting the market?
* Will bonds repeat the performance they had in 2011?
* Which sectors and industries will prosper most in the current environment?
* Can the fixed income markets defy the experts… again?
* Will the Eurozone survive?
On February 25, Pinnacle Advisory Group’s esteemed investment team will answer all of these questions (and more), as they present their analysis of the current and future market. Pinnacle is one of the country’s foremost tactical managers — our Chief Investment Officer literally wrote the book on it — and this is a rare opportunity to see our analysts live. Unlike some advisors who spend more time on television than they do on their actual research, our team members are full-time analysts, so you don’t often get the chance to watch them in action. This the perfect time to bring friends — they’ll benefit from the information and be impressed with the investment team’s expertise.
The discussion will feature both a dynamic new visual presentation and an opportunity for questions. If you’ve ever wondered how we develop our portfolio strategies, or if you just want the inside scoop on where the market is heading, you don’t want to miss this.
Click here for more details: pagmain.wpengine.com/itic/
What: Inside the Investment Committee
When: Saturday, February 25, 9:30am — 11:30am
Where: Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel, 10207 Wincopin Circle, Columbia, MD 21044, 410.730.3900
This event is free, and a continental breakfast will be served.