Pinnacle Advisory Group, Inc. Headquarters – Columbia, MD
Pinnacle Advisory Group is a private wealth management firm, founded in 1993 headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with an additional office in Miami, Florida. We work with more than 1,200 families and manage over $2 billion in assets for clients both in the mid-Atlantic region, and around the world. We serve as our clients’ personal Chief Financial Officer, and ensure their overall financial goals are met in a responsible way, through the combination of comprehensive financial planning and investment management.
We are seeking a talented energetic Office Administrator to join our team and take on broad range of challenges.
• Manage phone calls, scheduling requests, meeting confirmation calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Provide support for general business operations and clients of the firm, addressing client inquiries, assisting with client meetings and requests.
• Assist business owners and senior executives with projects relative to operation of business.
• Accurately execute tasks related to new client onboarding and other workflows and consistently maintain client records in Salesforce.
• Oversee all printed marketing material including preparation of presentational materials used with prospective clients and assist with marketing administrative tasks or events.
• Directly responsible for inventory and purchasing supplies for the office.
• Maintain copy machine and conference rooms, coordinating maintenance with external vendors. Responsible to keep equipment operable.
• Ad hoc projects upon request.
Skills & Requirements:
Must have at least 2-5 years’ experience as an office administrator, office assistant, executive assistant, or relevant role. A successful applicant would also possess strong organizational skills, familiarity with office management procedures, and exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
Pinnacle Advisory Group, Inc. offers a competitive package of benefits including a 401k with matching contributions, comprehensive healthcare plan, life, disability, and dependent care options plus professional development and paid time-off.
This is a full-time position. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Salary Based on Experience.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE